🦠 hello 🦠 here giulia and I am very happy to share with everyone my knowledge and experience on how to grow kombucha as textile.
here Giulia presentation
there are different textile techniques to apply on kombucha: laser-cut/dye/moulding/knitting/weaving/embroidery/laser-dye... and more.
- experiments from etextile summercamp https://pauline-vierne.squarespace.com/handson-kombucha/
- how to grow as a fabric:
references on how to use kombucha as textile.
- vita/necro/vita - studio thinkinghand https://studiothinkinghand.com/Works/vitanecrovita.html
- membrane - studio thinkinghand https://studiothinkinghand.com/Works/membrane.html
- biocouture - suzanne lee <if
rame width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3p3-vl9VFYU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- fugue - studio thinkinghand https://studiothinkinghand.com/soloexhibitions/fugue.html
- kombucha bacterial cellulose for sustainable fashion https://www.researchgate.net/publication/334096297_Kombucha_bacterial_cellulose_for_sustainable_fashion